The Clinical Supervisor II is a senior supervisory position in Outpatient Services. This position will combine direct clinical services to individuals/groups/families, supervise clinicians, and oversee VT MOMS®.
· Provide direct clinical services to individuals, groups and/or families (clinical evaluation, treatment, coordination of services, completion of necessary documentation).
· Direct service provided @ 55%. This percentage may fluctuate based on number of supervisees and/or administrative tasks.
· Supervise 3-5 clinicians providing individual and group clinical supervision, administrative supervision, job performance evaluations, clinical licensure recommendations.
· Oversee The VT MOMS® Project. This program brings mental health services within reach for over-burdened, under-resourced mothers. This initiative is a collaborative project between Yale University, Department of Child and Family Services- Economic Services, and Howard Center. The purpose of VT MOMS® is to support mothers with life stress by teaching problem solving skills, communication styles, learn how to balance stress and fun, and to connect with other mothers in the community.
· Administrative and program duties including hiring, reports, staff activities and any other tasks as requested.
· Master's Degree in related field
· Clinical License
· 3 years of supervisory experience
· A valid driver's license and use of a personal vehicle
· This is a full time, benefit eligible position
· This is a salaried position
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families
- Delta dental
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 20 hours or more
- Agency paid 401K retirement and additional incentive match program
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Childcare stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program HC4ME including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
You can apply on Howard Center's website by clicking here.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency's culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit "About Us" to review Howard Center's EOE policy.
Are you ready to join us?
Azimuth in Boston, MA, is looking for 2-3 licensed or license-eligible clinical psychologists to become an integral part of our close-knit and exceptionally talented team, which is using a hybrid model of care delivery (i.e., in person and telehealth).
Azimuth is different from other practices. Our unique approach has allowed us to:
Azimuthians are well-versed in a variety of clinical approaches including CBT and dynamic theory. They are comfortable and interested in working with individuals in extremely high-stress careers, and appreciate the varied and challenging work that accompanies this group. They have a strong work ethic, and are interested in the continual development of themselves, their peers, and the practice as a whole.
THE FOLLOWING IS A TESTIMONIAL, UNEDITED, FROM ONE OF OUR VALUED CLINICIANS:
“At Azimuth, there is an energy of genuineness you don’t find in many workplaces; colleagues are sincerely interested in your professional development and success, as well as in you as a person. It’s refreshing that there are no egos, and people are always willing to help and support one another. There is a true sense of community, safety, warmth and trust that each one of us contributes to by being open, honest and willing to work together to make our clients, ourselves, and Azimuth the best we can be.
“It’s hard to say what makes an Azimuth colleague ideal because in many ways, we are vibrantly different from one another. A few characteristics that I value and appreciate, though, stem from a willingness to be vulnerable and grow, to give of yourself to help others, and an appreciation for levity and a good sense of humor!
“It’s true what they say: if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life, and that’s how I feel at Azimuth. It helps when you work for an organization where you feel valued, the work is meaningful, and your colleagues are stellar human beings.”
To apply, submit your CV to Dr. Jacqueline Barry, our Director of Talent, at email@example.com